Are you a creative leader with a passion for solving problems? ANML is looking for a self motivated hybrid design junkie with a portfolio full of digital work that showcases their passion for the craft.
You’re able to energize the team and help keep everyone focused on the goal. You must meet deadlines, be mindful of budgets, and be able to explain design decisions to executive level clients. You value collaboration and team effort, but are accountable when given ownership.
Different from the big agency life, and far from the cubed existence, ANML’s small team is tucked at the bottom of the Santa Cruz mountains in the historic town of Los Gatos. Just 30 minutes from surf and a steps away from trails, ANML’s location balances the excitement of the Silicon Valley with the calm of nature in our backyard.
Skills & Experience
- Create high-quality visual design & UX solutions for digital devices.
- Quickly understand the needs of our clients and their customers before making design decisions.
- Be creative, challenge the status quo and find new ways of approaching and solving problems.
- Contribute to the pricing and estimation of new projects.
- Own, prioritize and manage multiple projects and teams.
- Lead and mentor junior designers. Foster team camaraderie, provide guidance and helping team members develop their skills.
- Manage time effectively by working within project estimates and delivering on time.
- Present design solutions to clients as well as internal team members and provide rationale for design decisions.
- Evolve skills and styles to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- Help develop a culture that includes fun, passion and positive energy.